March 24 Update: We are a go! Please refer to the NEW Customer information page that will provide you with the instructions you need. https://annapolisroyalwinterfarmersmarket.wordpress.com/important-customer-info-covid-19/
Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Winter Market vendors are operating on a system that requires advance orders. For your convenience, many of them will have your order available for pickup on Saturday mornings in the parking area at the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens. Some vendors may have other alternatives – you will need to discuss that as you place your order.
We require that people observe the same isolation protocols which are in place in the wider community. If you have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days, please stay home. If you have been exposed to the virus, please stay home. If you have a fever, cough, sneezing or are feeling unwell, please stay home.
There are a number of important customer procedures we ask you to become familiar with so the market pickup time can flow smoothly: https://annapolisroyalwinterfarmersmarket.wordpress.com/important-customer-info-covid-19/
Below is the list of vendors who will be providing this service. It may change from time to time, so check back often.
- Baked & Fried (Michael Divalerio) – Cakes, donuts & more
- Black Barn Produce (John Wright) – Shoots, Microgreens, Cat Grass, Brownies, Dehydrated Produce and more
- Phone: 902-665-5039
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Black-Barn-Produce-175724432956428/
- Bruce Family Farm (Danny Bruce) – Organic beef, eggs, produce, cider, jams
- Phone: 902-665-2119 / Cell 902-524-0035
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bruce-Family-Farm-111055408915388/
- Glory Farm Edibles (Craig & Julie Medicraft) – Produce, eggs, Meals-to-go
- Phone: 902-665-4221
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Glory-Farm-610922515717493/
- Lazy Bear Brewing (Andy & Erin) – Beer!!
- Le Farm Ducharme (Marlene & Tyler Ducharme) – Honey, preserves, baking
- Marie & Guy French Bakery (Marie) – Baked goods
- Oak Haven Bakery (Joy Elliott & Doug Brown) – Organic baked goods
- Pension Pies (Sandra Travis) – Pies, tarts, scones
- Sissiboo Coffee Roasters – Locally roasted coffee beans.
- Phone: 902-467-0128
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.sissiboocoffee.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sissiboocoffeeannapolisroyal/
- Strattons Farm (Michael & Sally Knight) – Certified organic produce
- Thailand – Food 68 (Tak) – Meals-to-go
- Whispering Hill Farm (Katherine Winlo) – Duck, lamb, duck eggs, garlic
- Phone: 902-825-6528
- Email: email@example.com
- Wild Rose Farm (Gilberte Doelle) – Produce, preserves, honey
- Phone: 902-837-4181
- Website: www.wildrosefarm.ca
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Wild-Rose-Farm-137689186244678/
- Windy View Farm (Lorraine Morse) – Meat, eggs
- CTL Forestry (Al Angrignon) as always takes orders for firewood, to be delivered.
- Phone: 902-665-4090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is now more important than ever that we all have access to locally grown and produced food, and our growers and producers are working hard to continue to serve you, but under a very different system. As with everything right now, this is all subject to change as new restrictions and advice come into play and we will advise of any changes in our operational plans in the days and weeks ahead.